NHI Co., Ltd. (Shin-Nipponkai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.)
President Namio Sugihara
310 million yen
3,285 million yen as of year ended March 2019
Design, manufacture and installation of industrial machinery, environmental machinery and facilities, steel structures, and repair of ships
Hokuriku Bank, Commercial and industrial money, Japan Finance Corporation, Toyama First Bank, Toyama Bank
82,055 m2 site area, with 28,310 m2 of 15 Factory Buildings
|Head Office and Factory||
1-1 Nishinomiya Toyama-City Toyama Prefecture 〒931-8571 Japan
|Administrative Affairs Department, Quality Assurance Department||
|Toyama Sales Department||
5-7 Higashi-Nippori 1-chome, No. 7 Minowa Building 4th Floor Arakawa-ku, Tokyo 〒 116-0014 Japan
|Tokyo Sales Department||
■Head office location
Nipponkai Dock Co., Ltd. established
corporate name changed to Nipponkai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
corporate name changed to Shin Nipponkai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. (NHI Co., Ltd.)
Nichige Giken Co., Ltd. (our company) was established and in charge of the design, production and installation work of land machinery and equipment of Nihonkai Heavy Industries Ltd.
increased capital to \ 100 million.
withdrew from shipbuilding business due to an acquisition of the industrial machinery and ship repair business from Nipponkai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
reorganized production line equipment and introduced new NC plant machinery, CAD streamline to build for production of Industrial machinery and steel structures.
reorganized production line for industrial machinery and constructed a new paint factory, increasing the overhead crane and expanding CAD systems.
increased site area by approximately 22,000 m 2 adjacent to the site to get plants, making total factory’s site area to 82,055 m2
creation of set up “Development Division” (currently Engineering Department, Development Group) to develop waste treatment equipment for the growing demand for industrial development waste disposal and recycling.
ISO 9001 Certification acquired.
President Namio Sugihara (Present)
introduced Hokuriku- area largest laser cutting machine
increased capital to \310 million yen.
Hokuriku largest class bending roller (large-sized steel bending machine) introduced
Bonded storage area permit
Dust collecting plate roll forming machine introduced
- A&A material corporation
- Onoda Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Sankyo Tateyama Aluminium, Inc.
- Kamioka Mining & Smelting Co., Ltd.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Kubota Corporation
- Godo Steel, Ltd.
- Sintokogio, Ltd.
- Sumitomo Metal Industries Ltd.
- Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Taihei Kogyo Ltd.
- Taiheiyo Engineering Corporation
- Taiheiyo Cement Corporation
- Tetsugen Corporation
- Denki Kagaku Kogyo Kabusiki Kaisya
- Toshiba Corporation
- Nippon Koshuha Steel Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Yakin Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Hokuriku Electric Power Co.
- Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co., Ltd.
- Mitsui Engineering & Environmental Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Miyama, Inc.
- Yabashi Co., Ltd.
- Yoshino Gypsum Co. Ltd.
- Ryoko Lime Industry Co., Ltd.
- YKK AP Inc.
■Government and Municipals
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Toyama Prefecture
- Toyama City Other local governments